We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, with our affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
4. We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
5. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Not an Offer. This website is not intended to be and does not constitute an offer in any state or jurisdiction where prohibited by law. This website is provided for general informational purposes only, and may not be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of Sierra Lending Group, LLC.co. For correct representations, reference should only be made to a contract and other documents as may be required by law.
Please contact a Sierra Lending Group, LLC.co representative for specific price or other information . Prices and programs an or other information is subject to change without notice except as may be provided in an executed contract or as otherwise may be required by law.
• Equal Housing Opportunity.
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law (The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988).
• Use of Materials on This Site.
Sierra Lending Group, LLC.co attempts to provide accurate information on this website. However, the information on this website is general in nature. Sierra Lending Group, LLC.co does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, graphics, text, links, or other material contained on this website. Sierra Lending Group, LLC.co is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this website and shall have no liability for damages of any kind arising out of information on, or your use of the information on, this website.
Everything on this website and the content contained herein are provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Sierra Lending Group, LLC.co disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, habitability, fitness for a particular purposes, and non-infringement. Sierra Lending Group, LLC.co does not ensure that this website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Sierra Lending Group, LLC.co may provide certain links in this website to other sites. All links are provided as a courtesy only. Sierra Lending Group, LLC.co has no control over linked websites, makes no representations about their security or content, does not endorse any linked websites and assumes no responsibility for any content or materials on or available from such websites.
• Intellectual Property.
Sierra Lending Group, LLC.co has established this website to provide you with information in graphic, pictorial and written form. All materials on this site are the exclusive property of Sierra Lending Group, LLC.co, including but not limited to its trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos, and are subject to copyright, trademark and other legal protections. You may not copy, download, reproduce, reuse, distribute, transmit or modify any portion of this site, in whole or in part, for any purpose, except as provided herein, without the prior express written permission of Sierra Lending Group, LLC.co. Sierra Lending Group, LLC.co does allow you to print or store this information for your own personal use. Any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws and other applicable laws.
• Limitations of Liability.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, MOMENTIS PROPERTY GROUP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND WHETHER BASED ON CLAIMS IN CONTRACT OR TORT, THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS.
By using this website, the user agrees that all disputes of any kind arising out of the user's use of or reliance on any of the materials on this web site shall be litigated under Texas law, without regard to its conflicts or choice of laws, exclusively in the state or federal courts of Texas, and the user waives any objection to jurisdiction in the Texas courts.